Foto HDR su iPhone 3G o 3GS? : Vuoi aggiungere la funzionalit? HDR sul tuo iPhone? Non ? un problema! Se hai jailbroken al tuo iPhone 3GS o 3G e l’O.S. 4.1, baster? veramente poco!? Questi sono i passi che dovrai fare:
- Make sure you have installed OpenSSH through Cydia. When it?s installed, SSH into your device (I recommend you also use the ?passwd? command to change your password from the default ?alpine?)
- If you have an iPhone 3G, grab the file located at /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/N82AP.plist
- If you have an iPhone 3GS, grab the file located at /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/N88AP.plist
- Add a key named ?hdr-image-capture? with a boolean value of ?true? to the ?capabilities? section of this property list
- Save it, and use SSH to replace the copy on the device with your modified version
- Restart SpringBoard, or just reboot your device. You should now have access to the HDR setting in the camera application.
Per ulteriori informazioni vi lasciamo il link del blog di Richy Rich