This release is supported on the following Device(s):
– HTC Desire
* Rebased kernel (latest Kali- version with fixes)
* Latest CyanogenMod fixes (minor stuff)
New kernels posted (4.9a):
* Added mutex locks to regulator setting (IntersectRaven)
* mm: Allow compaction without HugeTLB (Brian Steuer)
* Add nls_uft8 support (cifs)
* Changed some voltages for more stability on havs.
* Update ROM Manager
* Update Chrometophone
* Update Twitter (apps addon)
* Update Titanium Backup
* Update Email (cyanogenmod)
* Copy parts of the regulator stack from CodeAurora to test AVS stability against (IntersectRaven)
* Speed up periodic settings by minimizing function call to only at the start (IntersectRaven)
New kernels (havs+svs):
* mmc: msm_sdcc: Add MMC_PM_KEEP_POWER to pm_flags for built-in device
* net: wireless: bcm4329: Fix setting HT clock race conditions
* usb: gadget: android: Remove WAKEUP flag from bmAttributes
* Support lseek(2) in ashmem driver
* l2tp: l2tp_eth: Fix section mismatch warning
* Switched base kernel for a more stable version
* Update to FRG83
* Email: Selecting the (Accept all SSL certificates) button should not disable client certificate support
* Email: Increase EmailServiceProxy timeout for validation attempts
* Email: Block oversize attachments from being sent
* Email: Clear password related policies in PolicySet when p/w not required
* Email: Handle inactivity timeout > maximum allowed properly
* Email: Backport: Handle “Allow non-provisionable devices” properly
* DSPManager: Easier/Different colors with dB text for each bar freq
* Phone: Go to the Call log after *all* calls, even incoming calls.
* MMS: Move failed message to failed state
* Browser: Remove “Show web suggestions” from browser settings
* Browser: Default to Google if global search provider not present.
* Browser: Send WEB_SEARCH intent straight to default search provider if selected
* Browser: Fix Google suggest and search URLs when Google Search is not installed
* Browser: Remove an incorrect javadoc comment.
* Browser: Clear voice search mode when changing search engines.
* Browser: Fixes for changing the search engine.
* Browser: Add user-selected search providers to browser
* Framework: Add an option to hide the Voice Search icon.
* Framework: provide link to backup guide above the fold
* Framework: Continue trying to make the turn off quickly after call feature work.
* Framework: lots of small bug-fixes
* openssl: ssl3_write_bytes should only break up application data packets
* Standard rom without additional apps, only Titanium and ROM Manager included(Apps pack downloadable with defrost setup)
* change to 188.8.131.52 (intersectraven havs)