For all people who own a Nokia phone has just been released the new version of PC Suite 126.96.36.199. We recall that the last version was 188.8.131.52. In the following article you will find information, the changelog and download.
Nokia PC Suite is a package of Windows-based PC applications developed especially for use with Nokia phones. Depending on your phone model, Nokia PC Suite lets you edit, synchronize and back up many of your phone’s files on a compatible PC through a cable or wireless connection.
Connection method compatible with your Nokia mobile phone:
• Infrared (IrDA) port
• Bluetooth via a supported stack: Digianswer Bluetooth Software Suite,
• Microsoft Windows XP Bluetooth, or WIDCOMM Bluetooth for Windows 1.4
• Nokia Connectivity Cable DKU-2 (USB) or Nokia Connectivity Adapter Cable DKU-5 (serial)
Key features :
• Automatic, secure data, information, pictures, and music transfer from phone to phone or phone to PC
• Fast, easy connection to the Internet
• Connect wirelessly or via cable
• Connect by using your phone as a modem
• Manage messages, contacts, images, and music
• Synchronize your phone and PC calendars
• Install Java™-based applications in your phone
• Convert ringing tone formats
• Play multimedia messages and videos
• Send text messages from the PC
• Back up and restore phone files
• Over 30 languages
Requirements for Nokia PC Suite :
Available hard disk space: 150 MB (file size approx. 25 MB)
Supported operating systems:
– Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit editions
– Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit editions
– Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (Service Pack 2)
– Windows XP (Professional or Home Edition) Service Pack 2 or later
Connection methods: USB cable, infrared, or Bluetooth
Right-click the Bluetooth icon in the Windows tray and select Advanced Configuration. On the General tab you can see the version of the stack.
Windows Media Player 11 is required when using Windows built-in applications with Nokia phones.
Homepage – http://europe.nokia.com/A4144905
Size: 32.8 MB