Changes in Safari 4 for Windows:
* Top Sites See your favorite websites at a glance. Open one with a single click.
* Cover Flow Flip through your site history or bookmarks like you flip through albums in iTunes.
* Full History Search Easily retrieve sites you’ve seen before. Spot the one you want in Cover Flow.
* Nitro Engine Wait less. Browse more. Surf the web with the world’s fastest browser.
* Windows Native Look and Feel Vista and XP users: feel right at home in Safari for Windows.
* Developer Tools Access the best suite of development tools ever included in a browser.
Experience the web, Apple Style, with Safari – the fastest, easiest to use web browser in the world. Safari – It’s a browser. It’s a platform. It’s an open invitation to innovate. Whether on a Mac, PC, iPhone, or iPod touch, Safari continuously
redefines the browser, providing the most enjoyable way to experience the Internet. With its simple, elegant interface, Safari gets out of your way and lets you enjoy the web. It renders web pages at lightning speed. It works on the iPhone, iPod touch, Mac and PC. It shows you your favorite sites at a glance. And it’s so smart, it even checks your spelling and grammar. Meet Safari 4, the world’s most innovative browser. Safari is designed to emphasize the browsing, not the browser. The browser frame is a single pixel wide. You see a scroll bar only when needed. By default, there’s no status bar. Instead, a progress gear turns as your page loads. And if you so choose, you can hide almost the entire interface, removing virtually every distraction from the browser window.
A great browser should get out of your way and let you simply enjoy the web. Safari does just that. And it does it regardless of platform.
The first browser to deliver the “real” internet to a mobile device, Safari renders pages on iPhone and iPod touch just as you see them on your computer. But this is more than just a scaled down mobile-version of the original. It takes advantage of the technologies built into these multi-touch devices. The page shifts and reformats to fill the window when you turn it on its side. You zoom in just by pinching and extending your fingers. Of course, no matter how you access it, Safari is always blazing fast and easy-to-use.
Before Safari, browsers were an afterthought. Something you put up with if you wanted to surf the internet. One browser looked and felt just like another, so you chose the one that worked the best and crashed the least. They were ugly, cluttered affairs, whose interfaces competed for your attention and made browsing — the very purpose for which they were created — more difficult. Safari changes all that.
• Elegant Design. Enjoy the content you’re browsing, distraction free.
• Innovation at Work. Safari does things that no browser has ever done before.
• High Technology. Blazing speed. Open standards. One powerful web engine.
• Built-in Security. Browse worry free, your privacy protected, your security assured.
• Apple Safari – 150 features available in the world’s fastest and most innovativ
Size: 30.1 MB
Homepage – http://www.apple.com/safari/