Nell’articolo completo troverete il changelog del nuovo firmware. Ricordo che potete trovare qui la nostra guida all’installazione (il metodo è chiaramente il secondo descritto).
Nei prossimi giorni provvederemo al test su strada per offrirvi tutti i miglioramenti e le nostre impressioni su questa nuova release. Buon week-end!
- Full kinetic-overall scroll with changed scrolling vallues for speed edition
- increased MBufpool cache in c32start.ini (2x) for better/stable internet connection
- Roadsynch is back and working (hopefully because i don´t use this app)
- changed cache vallues in media-galerie.. it´s still not working perfect, but it´s little bit better (open media-galerie, wait until thumbnails are loaded, scroll up and down… then it will work smoothly like on my video)
- FADEDISABLED (for menu-speed)
- disabled animation (menu)
- disabled ATOMICREDRAWS, to increase menu speed again
- wrt widget apps working
- integrated patch (for rompatcher) to reboot your device when clicking on “Switch off!”
- qwerty keyboard changed to small keys (many users requested as it is the same as in offical releases)
- Camera compression improvements (set all resolutions to 100 % for best quality)
- no modem-update
Same as 1.42 speed release:
- Nokia certification (install every nokia app like in HX1.7……. e.g. Java 2.02,flashlite)
- rompatcher 2.3 integration like in main release for a full hacked device
- 103.6 MB free disc space on c:\
- FULL T9 support (EN,DE,DUTCH)
- English and GERMAN menu language
- International Keyboard (Like in the main releases)
- Default theme universal (can´t add any other theme, otherwise musicplayer will not start
- Nav-bar and FULL page Homescreen
Novità nella release 2.0.1 Bug fix!!!
- fixed bug for updating Roadsynch
- fixed softkey bug (keypad, webbrowser etc…)
- fixed homescreen icon bug
- fixed double names icon Galerie/Media
- restored manifest file for custom Animation/effects (requested from many peoples)
- changed redraw commands that causes grafik-glitches
Se installate il firmware, ricordate anche questa patch.