Come anticipato nel titolo anche le ultime versioni dei firmware rilasciate da casa Nokia sono stati violati. Ringraziamo il lettore Marx il quale ci ha inviato le seguente procedura via mail. Come deseguire l’hack e il software necessario lo trovate qui di seguito….
* Nokia N79 v30.011.051.1
* Nokia 6220c v5.15
* Nokia E75 v110.48.125
* Nokia N97 v11.0.021.209.04* (tnx to leetut & takt29)
* Nokia E71 v300.21.012 (tnx to frastgr)
* Nokia N78 v30.011 (tnx to andre12
* Nokia 5730XM v100.48.122 (tnx to Vampiro1306)
* Nokia N85 v30.19
* Nokia N86 v11.043 (tnx to deryl)
* Nokia N97 V11.0.021.C01.01 (tnx to leogoto)
* Nokia 5800XM V30.0.011 (tnx to leug7
While some others ARE reported unhackable by this method
Confirmed doesn’t work with:
* Nokia N96 v30 (Thanks to ugur35) (use this instead (tnx to navijic).
* Nokia E51 v400.34.011 (tnx to Mr. Angel)
* Nokia 5630XM v11.020 (tnx to n8gr)
* Several users have reported that they were unable to install any application after the hack applied. the solution is to disable SWIPOLICYPATH patch in ROMPatcher.
* On Nokia N97 v11.0.021.209.04, Rompatcher patches c2z and SwitchOFFRestart cannot be enabled (tnx to takt29)
* Open4all patch should be turned off before playing N-Gage games. (tnx to Vampiro1306)
* IMPORTANT: FP1 devices have different version of installserver.exe and swipolicy.ini, use this instead, don’t use the files in hack.zip. (tnx to Wildsau)
* ROMPatcher autostart doesn’t work? use this version of ROMpatcher instead, but to have it installed you have to sign it with 20-capabilities certificate or hack your phone first. (Tnx to Bigzzy)
The lists above are generated from member feedbacks, should you found any wrong informations, please reply to this thread or pm me.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION EXACTLY AS IT WAS WRITTEN
USE ONLY THE ATTACHED FILES, THE ATTACHED FILES ARE ALREADY SPECIFICALLY MODIFIED TO COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING HACKING STEPS
What you’ll need to provide yourself:
* Certificate with 17 capabilities (like OPDA’s one)
* Signer to sign the sisx file
* Decent 3rd party filemanager
1. Install your favourite file manager; X-plore & Y-Browser are recommended (skip this step if you already have it installed).
2. Sign & Install Mapdrives
3. Sign & Install ROMPatcher
4. Sign & Install Y_browser or X-plore
5. Run Mapdrives (Mapdrives will map drive A:\ to c:\sys\bin with rw access!)
6. Uninstall Mapdrives
7. Put files under “Copy_to_A” folder to A:\
8. Restart your device
9. Open ROMPatcher, apply open4all.rmp, ChangeSWIpolicyPath.rmp* & Installserver_FP2.rmp
10. HACKED (if you’re lucky enough, sorry if you aren’t
if you see errors when doing steps above, you will need to copy installserver.exe from drive Z:\sis\bin\installserver.exe to C:\sis\bin\installserver.exe manually.