Nokia ha rilasciato questo pomeriggio un aggiornamento firmware per il suo attuale modello di punta della serie N, l’N96, che passa quindi dalla release 11.101 alla 12.043. Trovate il changelog nell’articolo completo!
Alcuni utenti che l’hanno già provato hanno notato una riduzione della durata della batteria piuttosto considerevole, ma un aumento delle prestazioni degno di nota.
L’aggiornamento è disponibile tramite NSU ed è grande all’incirca 122 MB. Buon update!
NEW FEATURES IN THIS RELEASE
- Switch 4.0 – improved switch application to transfer user data from/to other devices
IMPROVEMENTS IN THIS RELEASE / GENERAL AREAS
- Still image quality is improved, with fixes for color haziness and motion blur that appeared under certain conditions
- Many fixes for conditions that can lead to application crashes or instabilities
- Improved overall Bluetooth interoperability
- Now compatible with Nokia Email service (application available as separate download)
- If user sets brightness to maximum value the display backlight now does turn back on after screensaver mode
- The device autolock no longer locks the device while viewing or recording videos
- SMS no longer gets auto-converted to an MMS message if there are more then 20 recipients
- Music Player “Refresh Library” no longer hangs if General Settings Date separator is set to “:”
- Now only one message alert tone is played per synchronization with Mail for Exchange, instead of one per message
- Fix for issue with alarm snoozing when alarm was set and device was powered off
- Theme no longer jumps back to default theme after using USB mass storage mode
- CSHelp texts are now updated to resolves several identified issues
KNOWN ISSUES IN THIS RELEASE
- During boot, we recommend to wait for battery bar to show up prior to using media keys to ensure they are responsive
- Ngage pre-selects wrong access point in certain operator networks, in these instances user needs to reconfigure Ngage access points manually from within Ngage settings menu